Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Update

Hi everyone,

I thought I would start posting again. Its not that there haven't been words in the last 6 months, rather that there have been so many and some of them coming in ways and words that I just have not known how to express. In many ways right now is even harder to write as I feel myself pulling into a cocoon of retreat, right in the midst of the world.

The depth of the mudra is vast. The power of the mantra is incalculable. The instrumental layer of consciousness is filled with such a strange quality of bliss, joy and total clarity. Exploring these arenas, one is left wondering what to say. Yet I find it important somehow to try.

Just a short note to let you know that I will attempt to cross this apparently uncrossable chasm and bring you some more words soon.

much love, Matt

1 comment: